Vermont Knights for Life began in January 2020 as an initiative of the Vermont State Council. The date “2020” was originally attached to the title. But now, as I make this renewal of the initiative, I hope that the omission of the “2021,” or any other date, will be an apt sign of long-lasting effects! Thanks for visiting this page. – Fr. Naples, S.C.
Our Three goals remain the same:
- To secure Funds for Mobile clinic/Ultrasound unit to be operated by aspire together in burlington (Knights can CLICK HERE to see our final phases of public fundraising!)
- To bring awareness to our Catholic communities of the pro-life pregnancy centers and clinics in our state (THESE BLOG PAGES REMAIN UNCHAGED)
- To challenge local K. of C. councils to support the same pro-life pregnancy centers and clinics (Additional Page dedicated to this coming soon!).
On behalf of the State Council, we thank you for your interest and support! – Fr. Tim Naples, S.C.
Keep scrolling to see more information about each pro-life pregnancy center serving our state, (or click here). Share their websites, contact information, and available services whenever you have the opportunity! While Knights for Life 2020 is an initiative to bring focused awareness to our Vermont Catholic parishes and Knights of Columbus councils, the effectiveness of every person-to-person interaction cannot be taken for granted!
We as Knights hold the nurturing of human life, from conception to natural death, as an essential effort in the mission of charity, unity, and fraternity. As practical Catholics…
- we see the Lord Jesus Christ in all “the least of these” (Mt. 25:40), especially the unborn, and those mothers in crisis pregnancy situations and/or in difficult family situations,
- we affirm unhesitatingly the moral imperatives of the commandment “though shalt not kill” with all the obligations it imposes to safeguard innocent human life,
- we contribute to ecumenical Christian efforts with a mission of common Christian morals, such as recognition of the sanctity of each human life, for which our Lord gave up His life on the Cross (e.g. here).
Let us pray for these causes, and love God and neighbor!
Scroll here for each pregnancy center’s location and website.
301 College St. (Second floor)
Burlington, Vermont, VT 05401
56 Colchester Ave.
Burlington, VT 05401
Care Net Pregnancy Center of Central Vermont
105 North Main St.,
Barre, VT 05641
Pregnancy Resource Center of the Upper Valley
West Lebanon, NH
One Main St UNIT 2,
West Lebanon, NH 03784,
True North Pregnancy Center
128 North St.
Bennington, VT 05201
Branches Pregnancy Resource Center
26 Birge St.
Brattleboro, VT 05301